Hone your eCommerce customer service & communication skills.
Gaining your eCommerce University Customer Service Representative certification makes you a highly desirable eCommerce professional. It proves that you know the ropes of an eCommerce business and that your employers can invest minimal time teaching you how their business works.
A successful eCommerce Customer Service Representative needs to understand the importance of easily ironing out any cultural differences, using proper tone and voice and making the most of the effective customer service tools. These skills need to be specialised to match the needs of global eCommerce businesses.
You can learn online, at your own pace, and earn your eCommerce University Certification as proof of your new skills.
Explore the eCommerce Customer Service Representative Course
Your learning path starts with the basic online communication courses and continues with specific Customer Service courses. Complete all of the training, pass the quizzes and finalise your portfolio assignments to be awarded an eCommerce University Customer Service Representative Certificate.
What will I learn?
Learning outcomes of the eCommerce Customer Service Representative course are the following:
Understand Global Language & Culture to help you achieve online employment success, including:
- Understand tone and voice so you can handle different situations with ease
- Improve your grammar and spelling to give you more everyday confidence
- Learn about cultural differences to create beneficial global customer relationships
Master Google Gmail ―including tags, folders and search operators and options you never knew existed:
- Use handy templates that save you time and make you an efficient employee
- Find your way around Boomerang and other professional time-saving apps
Unravel the tricks of the trade when it comes to live chat and the specifics of communication with customers in real time.
- Get a thorough tool overview of the most popular live chat tools and gain confidence
- Learn all the standard greetings and chit chat that ease you through conversations with foreigners
- Implement the essential chat scripts to create efficient service in your daily routine and more
Gain confidence needed to master the reputation and review management:
- Deal with Google reviews to make it a piece of cake for you to boost your employer’s revenue and search engine ranking
- Keep Yotpo reviews under control and learn how to drive traffic, increase conversions and build trust among customers
Learn the details of irreplaceable and necessary email templates.
- Find out how to effectively pacify difficult customers and prove to your employer that you are capable of turning escalating issues into friendly conversations
Gain deep knowledge of the specifics for the Shopify, Bigcommerce and Amazon customer support:
- Efficiently deal with store orders to establish yourself as a reliable and trustworthy employee
- Properly manage refunds and returns and learn how to create a positive experience for every customer
Why specialise with eCommerce University?
Whether you’re interested in kick-starting your eCommerce career, switching careers or simply building on existing skills, with eCommerce University you’re one step closer to finding a course that suits your needs. Enroll now for practical training in the latest eCommerce skills with 100+ lessons, quizzes, assignments and certifications in your learning path. Get started today!
Get unlimited access to individual eCommerce University courses, including training, quizzes and certifications.
Feel secure in your decision with our 7 day money-back guarantee. All training and functions are available during this time, without restrictions.
Keep your qualifications relevant with new courses added regularly and existing courses continually updated with new information and the latest technique.
While enjoying your time at work is important, getting paid for your work is pretty important too!
The average graduate from eCommerce University is able to demand a higher salary due to certified in specialist skills.
We offer a final polishing round of training to help you create a professional resume that communicates your new eCommerce skills and techniques.
Employers are looking for people with proven experience, but how do you get experience when you can’t even get a job?
eCommerce University courses includes real-life industry examples and experiences in your certification.
Also, as part of your training we’ll help you develop an ePortfolio of professional work examples to share with employers. Real-world samples of applicable work will showcase your newly acquired skills.
eCommerce is predicted to increase annually by 17%, reaching $414 billion in sales by 2018. Which such growth, there is a high demand for skilled workers.
Finding well-educated and skilled eCommerce professionals is absolutely essential for every business owner wanting to benefit from this massive growth.
As a certified graduate of eCommerce University you’ll have easier access to job roles and will offer more competitive proposition to employers.