Gaining your eCommerce University Virtual Assistant certification makes you a highly desirable eCommerce professional. You can learn online, at your own pace, and earn your eCommerce University Certification as proof of your new skills.
Your learning path starts with digital skills basics courses. Complete all of the training, pass the quizzes and finalise your portfolio assignments to be awarded an eCommerce University Virtual Assistant Certificate.
What Will You Learn?
Learning outcomes of the eCommerce Virtual Assistant’s course:
Adopt the good habits and truly effective behaviours that will help you achieve online employment success, including:
- Dealing with distractions and creating a regular routine
- Maintaining a healthy work ethic
- Developing your communication skills and more
Uncover the essential internet basics―including things that you never even dreamed would be important for your online career, such as:
- Learn the basics of HTML
- Get to know advantages and disadvantages of different web browsers
- Master the skill of working smarter vs. working harder and more
Discover why the eCommerce industry is growing at an exponential rate and why there’s no better time than now to get involved.
- Learn the language of eCommerce
- Discover the different types of eCommerce business models and more
Uncover the best file management practices and why they matter, including:
- Stream-lining working process and naming protocols
- How folder structures can save you time and win you friends
- Even understanding online copyright and more
Learn skills and gain confidence when working with images, including:
- How to use free, Creative-Commons and paid image sources
- How to identify good images for the task at hand
- Why you need to attribute images correctly and more
Become proficient at using a host of online tools, from:
- How to efficiently use search engines for everyday tasks
- How to use Google sheets and other online tools
- How to spell correctly, check your grammar and more