Learn the ropes of the most widely used online selling platforms.
Becoming an eCommerce University Store Administrator will launch your online career in the best possible way. This certification shows your employers that you can help them run an eCommerce store regardless of the online platform they are using.
To be a respectable Store Administrator, you will learn the details about how Shopify, Amazon, BigCommerce, eBay and even Etsy work. This will make you a great addition to any eCommerce Team and a highly useful asset to any eCommerce employer. You will gain up-to-date knowledge about these platforms and the important advice about how to keep up with this fast-paced industry.
You can learn online, at your own pace, and earn your eCommerce University Certification as proof of your new skills.
Discover the eCommerce Store Administrator Course Modules
Each of your first several courses will be dedicated to one of the eCommerce platforms. After you complete them, you will continue to learn about more general concepts, important for every eCommerce business: Traffic, Conversions, Split testing and Product Visuals.
Every lesson of every course ends with a quiz, and after each course, there is a practical assignment for you. By completing them, you are earning a prestigious eCommerce University Store Administrator Certificate.
What Will You Learn?
Learning outcomes of the eCommerce Store Administrator Learning Path:
Discover the main principles, as well as the important details about running a store on the Shopify platform:
- Manage Product pages for the store
- Choose and design the store’s theme
- Explore the amazingly useful apps and more
Learn what is Amazon Seller Central and how to manage a shop there including:
- Setting up product listings
- Managing profile pages
- Securing backups and more
Become skilled in all aspects of running a BigCommerce based store by learning how to:
- Manage product and content pages
- Explore themes, backups and plugins
- Create backups and more
Gain the skills of a true expert by mastering the knowledge about traffic and conversions by:
- Understanding traffic sources
- Understanding conversion optimisation basics and more
Understand the logic behind the essential process of Split Testing:
- Learn the difference between the A/B and Multivariate testing
- Learn how to split test product and content pages
- Learn how to split test email newsletters and more
Unpack the secrets to creating excellent Product Visuals:
- Find, use and format product photos
- Find, use and format product videos
- Find and create product diagrams and more