Learn to write powerfully and effectively for the eCommerce industry. Gaining your eCommerce University Copywriting certification makes you a highly desirable eCommerce professional.
An eCommerce copywriter must understand the differences between writing online and writing for real world applications. When these differences can make or break a business, it’s essential you get them right. From tone to structure, to language, to voice and conversations; each have their own important qualities that need to be handled differently in order for you to write powerfully and effectively.
You can learn online, at your own pace, and earn your eCommerce University Certification as proof of your new skills.
Your learning path starts with the Online Basics courses and continues with specific Copywriting courses. Complete all of the training, pass the quizzes and finalise your portfolio assignments to be awarded an eCommerce University Copywriting Certificate.
What Will You Learn?
Learning outcomes of the eCommerce Copywriter’s Course:
Hone your written marketing skills and learn how to write all the essential pages for an eCommerce store, including these:
- Write an About page that makes your store shine
- Write a store FAQ that works while you sleep
- Write a ‘Why Buy From Us’ page that really sells and more
Learn the basic steps for creating effective, high-quality blog posts, including:
- Successful keywords research
- How to generate ideas and plan your blog posts
- How to use effective, persuasive language, creating strong calls-to-action and more
Discover the steps in the process of writing different blog posts, from:
- Short posts for social media fodder
- Writing, editing and finalising listicles, curated collections and inspiration galleries
- Newsjacking, the best ways to share on social media and more
Become proficient at planning, writing and constructing product pages in an eCommerce store, including:
- Writing effective product URLs, descriptions and titles
- How to up-sell, organise reliable store backups and more